Pumpkin Patch Punch, Makes 6 servings
Adapted from https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (from can)
- 12 ounces alcohol-free spirit (we recommend Drink Spiritless)
- 2 (12 ounces) bottles ginger beer or sparkling water
- Arils from 1 pomegranate
- 2 thinly sliced apples
- Cinnamon sugar, for rims
1. In a large pitcher, combine the apple cider, orange juice, lemon juice, pumpkin butter, and alcohol-free spirit. Chill until ready to serve.
2. When ready to serve, add the ginger beer, pomegranate arils, and apple slices. If desired, rim glasses in cinnamon sugar, fill with ice. Pour punch into glasses.