With a bit of a chill in the air, we’re mixing up some fall-inspired drinks including this Autumn Sangria, featuring Wood Stove Kitchen’s sangria syrup. Sangria is the perfect recipe to mix up for a group. In this version, we add cranberries and sage to really get into the fall spirit!
Recipe – Makes 6-8 servings
- 1 cup of Wood Stove Kitchen’s Sangria Mixer
- 1 bottle of alcohol-free wine (any varietal you like, we like Luminara Chardonnay!)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- One orange, sliced into thin half-rounds
- 2 cups plain sparkling water
- Handful of fresh sage (to garnish)
In a large pitcher with ice, mix sangria mixer, wine, cranberries, and orange slices. To serve, pour into wine glass with ice, top with sparkling water, and garnish with some sage sprigs.